infoman infoman is offline
Junior Member

Default Why help?

We all help each other with sticky problems. Some are abusing this sharing of ideas.

Several requests for help have come from one person, Ken Ivins, asking how to solve his problems. He holds himself as a professional, has a company and website, and charges others for his work http://www.kivins.com. Then he comes here asking for free help.

A couple of times, fine. But this person is making his living from us doing his work.

Maybe he should go to school and learn the way we did. I put money and sweat to acquire what I know. I share with people who don't take advantage of me.

How do others feel?