Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
STEVE BELL STEVE BELL is offline

Default Advanced users please look! - MACRO help Needed!

Check out Pivot Tables. They do a nice job of this.

Also - you can record what you are doing and find a way for
Excel to automatically make or adjust a Pivot Table.

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"pauldaddyadams"
<pauldaddyadams.1t4ymg_1122984355.5946@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:pauldaddyadams.1t4ymg_1122984355.5946@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

Hi All,

Thank you for looking at my problem, hope you can help!!!

What I need to do...

From the table below the first column shows the product number
(2001079, 2001196 and 2001219), in the end column shows how many times
the product has been sold (-1, -2, -2 etc) Underneath is an empty box
which I need subtotalled. I need a way which can subtotal all the
products and then list the products on a different page, only showing
the product number and the total sold.

E.g. the example would be:
2001079 3
2001196 6
2001219 27

But this is easier said than done! Im told I need a macro created or
maybe a relationship formula set up but I am unable to create such a
complex formula.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

2001079 FOP 5.0 CL G 3210x2250 LS 22
201 GI for cost ce 1 -1
201 GI for cost ce 1 -2

2001196 FOP 6.0 BZ G 3210x2250 LS 18
201 GI for cost ce 1 -2
201 GI for cost ce 1 -1
201 GI for cost ce 1 -1
201 GI for cost ce 1 -1
201 GI for cost ce 1 -1

2001219 -27 FOP 6.0 CL G 2100x1100 LS 35
201 GI for cost ce 1 -4
201 GI for cost ce 1 -4
201 GI for cost ce 1 -4
201 GI for cost ce 1 -3