Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Macro Help - Delete Duplicated Data

Hi McCrimmon,

Dave has already responded to your problem but, unless my selective
blindness is even more pronounced than normal, it was not there when *I*
replied.

Sorry Dave!

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi McCrimmon,

The error indicates that one of the sheets whose names is included in:

Arr = Array("Day1", "Day2", "Day3", "Day4")

has not been found.

Check the names and, if necessary, look for initial, traling or
intermrdiate spaces.

If you check the value of i when the error occurs, it will point you to
the problematic sheet name. Bear in mind that the array is 0-based, so if
the error occurs when (say) i = 1, you should check for the presence of a
sheet named "Day2" (i.e, the 2nd array element). To check the value of i,
set a watch on it in the VBE.

I have a working test book if you would like it.

---
Regards,
Norman

"mccrimmon" wrote
in message ...

with doing all of the above i seem to be getting a runtime error "9":
subscript out of range

The reference it relates to seems to be:

Set sh2 = Sheets(Arr(i))

Any suggestions?

--
mccrimmon