Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jordan Jordan is offline

Default selecting cells with an input box

Sorry, I had the feeling I should have expanded on that. "Start Button"
refers to the forms button that has my macro program assinged to it. Just a
simple click object button.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What start button?

--

HTH

RP

"Jordan" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a program for which I need to have the users select the cells

they
want. Right now I am using:

Set rCells = Application.InputBox _
(Prompt:="Select the drawings you wish to appear on the Drawing
Acknowledgement", _
Title:="Create Drawing Acknowledgement", Left:=558,
Type:=8).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)

This works great, except that if the user clicks the start button and then
needs to scroll down to select cells that they want, the program adds all

the
cells (starting on the first cell of the page, A1) that the user did not
select.

Hopefully this is a dumb error on my part, thanks,
Jordan