Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Rename a sheet

It isn't possible that it doesn't exist. It is possible that you can't
select it.

Tom Ogilvy

"greenfalcon"
wrote in message

I just found this from a vba developers site

"Index Number
A sheets Index number is determined by its position in the Workbook.
The left most sheet will always have an Index number of 1, the next on
the right will be 2 and so on. Excel VBA allows us to specify any Sheet
by using it's Index number, but unfortunately this method is not used by
Excel when we record a macro. It uses the Sheets Tab name like;
Sheets("Budget").Select If this sheet was the third from the left we
could use: Sheets(3).Select. This is often a better option than using
the sheet tab name, but still has potential problems. By this I mean,
the sheets position in the Workbook could change if we add, remove or
move sheets."

how is it possible that Sheet(1) does not exist in my program?

--
greenfalcon
greenfalcon's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391859