viz

On 17/7/05 4:23 AM, in article , "Biff"
wrote:

Hi!

Downloaded your sample file.

What am I missing here?

How does 11/30/2004 equate to the 2nd qtr?

30th November 2004 is in the second quarter of the financial year in
Australia - where I live :) Other countries have different financial/tax
years - and different date formats. Australia is dd/mm/yy

Is "PAYG" some type of accounting/financial calculation technique?

It is the tax system for self employed people (contractors like myself)
where tax is Pay As You Go - tax is paid quarterly on earnings. In the old
days, we had to pay provisional tax - tax paid in advance each quarter.

HTH

/viz

Biff

"Krishnakumar"