Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Philippe Pons Philippe Pons is offline

Default Adding a validation list by code

Hi all,

I would like to install a validation list by code.
I get a snippet using the macro recorder.(see below)
However when I run the code, 2 problems ocur:
1- the list will not show 2 choices: YES and NO, but only one: YES;NO
2- YES is not selected, although I selected it during the recording of
the macro
Do you know how I should improve the code to have it do what I need?
TIA,
Philippe

With Selection.Validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateList, AlertStyle:=xlValidAlertStop, Operator:=
_
xlBetween, Formula1:="YES;NO"
.IgnoreBlank = True
.InCellDropdown = True