Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
George J[_3_] George J[_3_] is offline

Default VB Extensibility Library - 97 to 2002

David, will a digital signature allow me to do this automatically?

As there are alot of users that do not use excel regularly i am not wanting
them to go through this process every time they open the workbook. Will this
only need to be set once on their system, or every time they open the
workbook.

What i really need is a way for them to accept my macro (enable) which will
also let the security settings read my macros as a trusted source.

AAAAaarrgh
i really need help with this.