Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KL KL is offline

Default How can i get activecell address

Opps! AFAIK there isn't an event that captures that change as the selection
doesn't change.

Regards,
KL

"Bond S.C" <daumbond at wrote in message
Thank you. KL

According to your Code
I get B1:F20 at cell A1

It is not easy to explain about my problem.

Pleas confirm this process
1. Multi select cells(Drag from B1:C10)
2. Cell B1 is reversed
3. When press "Enter Key" the cell only move in the selected area
For example
B1 - C1 (at that case I want the cell A1's value is = $C$1
And enter again the reversed cell is from C1 to B2
(at thac case I want the cell A1's value is $B$2

Is there any soluctions ?

Try this:

Range("a1").Value = Target.Address

KL

"Bond S.C" <daumbond at
wrote in message
Hi, everybody

I can get the activecell address. using below code.
Range("a1").Value = ActiveCell.Address
End Sub

But, if I select multi cells (ex : range("b1:f:20")
I can't get activecell.address.
Please let' me know how to get the activecell address in this case.

Bond! <Chon, Sung-Chul