Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_21_] Don[_21_] is offline

Default get summary of cell range where all cells fullfil a certain vlookup request

Norbert
If this function is not available, run the Setup program to install the
Analysis ToolPak. After you install the Analysis ToolPak, you must enable it
by using the Add-Ins command on the Tools menu.

Don Psitulka

"Norbert Jaeger" wrote in message
Thanks very much Don and John!

I didn't think it was so easy. Sorry for that.
I am a bit out of training, but I think your suggestion Don, using
weeknum() doesn't work with my Excel 2000.

Maybe only in a later version.

Thanks anyway.
Norbert

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:40:30 -0500, johncassell
wrote:

is this the answer your looking for or have i misread the question:

=SUMIF(B:B,e1,C:C)

Where e1 is a reference to a cell containing the week you want or the
week is actually in the formula:

=SUMIF(B:B,"1",C:C)

??