Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bednarek[_8_] Michael Bednarek[_8_] is offline

Default GetOpenFilename restrict file list to "ord*.xls" i.e., only list ord*.xls files

On 23 Jul 2005 08:30:16 -0700, "kevin_waite"
wrote in
microsoft.public.excel.programming:

I have failed to be able to get GetOpenFilename method
to restrict the list of files to select from beyond
the stated extentsion???

Is this possible -- and if so how.

What I mean is that I want the list to not include
ALL .xls files but rather a more narrow list such
as "orders*.xls" -- this list would be only the files
that began with "orders" and had a .xls extentsion.

[snip]

Doesn't the FileDialog object do this?