Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sanmisds1[_4_] sanmisds1[_4_] is offline

Default Importing data from a webpage with password protection in excel

Hello to all:

I am trying to import data from a website protected by ID and password.
I do have the login ID and Password to login to the website.
I am importing data from the website to my excel sheet to track some
shipping informations. I do have the 'Import to Excel' option but I
would rather open the spreadsheet and click Refresh Data and have all
the Data imported with click of a button.
I have already tried to use Import External Data but it is not working.
Please help!

thanks.
_SAN

--