Mangus Pyke

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:49:29 GMT, "Sam via OfficeKB.com"
wrote:
I'm not getting the correct value - I think it's because the Formula range (A-
J) encounters text values within the non-adjacent range; i.e assuming that
Columns B, D, F, H, and J are the five non-adjacent numerical columns, of
which I require the MODE value - columns A, C, E, G and I with text values
are being captured within the Formula below and may be distorting the result.

Please do not take offense to this, but given that this is an array,
did you enter it using Control+Shift+Enter?

MP

--
"Learning is a behavior that results from consequences."
B.F. Skinner