Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glenn glenn is offline

Default Saving input figures.

I am a novice at this and I copied what you wrote and pasted it in a moduel
in the workbook. Did not work. The fields I need to store a
F4:H32, J24:J26, N28, L27, C29.
You guys have helped me greatly over the months building this program.
Sorry for being so dumb to your answers. I really do that you for you time
and help.
Glenn

"glenn" wrote:

I have built this program. Is there a way u I can save the imputed
information and not the entire templete used. Also when i want to click on
this saved info will it load it into the templete?
THANKS GLENN