Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dspame@yahoo.com is offline

Default Insert record into Excel database using a custom VBA form?

Rank Newbie here.
I've initialized a database area in a worksheet, and using
Edit-Define, called the area "database", and am trying to code a
custom form in VBA to insert the data from the form to the database. I
want to add a new record at the bottom of the database list. I don't
know how to code this, or find help on it. I've done lots of this in
SQL but never in VBA to an Excel database/list. Can I have some sample
code for this?

PS. I don't want to use an automatic form (Data-Forms) because a
"current date" field is in the database and I want to generate it
automatically for the user.