Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform output to procedure

Private Sub CANCEL_Click()
Me.Hide
End Sub

and

Userform1.RC.Activate

--

HTH

RP

"shellshock" wrote
in message ...

I have a procedure, where I call a userform:

Sub NewProcedure()
UserForm1.Show

The userform pops up, and I have a series of radio buttons, and also
two command buttons, OK and CANCEL. The idea is that each radio button
corresponds to a different worksheet, where I intend to insert new
rows, copy formulas etc. I'm just not sure how to take the radio button
user input and output it to my procedure.

My UserForm1 code looks like this:

Public RC As Worksheet
Private ws As Worksheet

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet1")
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet2")
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click()
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet3")
End Sub

Private Sub OK_Click()
Set RC = ws
Hide
End Sub

Private Sub CANCEL_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

And then, back in the Sub procedure, I have:

Worksheets(RC).Activate

This doesn't work because it says the variable RC is not defined. But I
thought that by defining RC as a Public variable over in the userform
code, that RC would be recognized anywhere in the Project.

However, if I put RC into quotations, then I get a "Run-time error 9:
subscript out of range".

What am I doing wrong?

--
shellshock