Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_12_] Nigel[_12_] is offline

Default shared workbook runtime error 1004

Many many thanks for taking the time to reply Norman, I reall
appreciate it. I did try your suggestion and it worked untill I ticke
"share workbook" then after that it just came up with "this command i
not available in a shared workbook". The estimate form which is causin
me so many sleepless nights needs to be cleared of all entered data an
resized back to the original with a single click on a button located o
the spread sheet. The intention is that it would be used very frequentl
by lots of different people in various parts of the building. Data ma
need to be entered by 2 people at the same time so it has to be share
and to expect them to manually cut and paste when the form was finishe
with just would not happen. As I said the Micosoft workaround says.."T
insert the template progammatically, use the following code: Sheets.Ad
Type:=path\filename" Sadly I am not experienced enough to work out th
rest of the code needed to incorperate that into a macro which wil
give me the single button click operation I am looking for.........an
ideas?

Regards

Nige

--