Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hari Prasadh[_2_] Hari Prasadh[_2_] is offline

Default Chrw function giving compile error.

Hi Tom,

Thnx a lot

Did as you suggested and it is working now.

Im surprised as to why should references be missing from one workbook to
another. Arent these references Global level settings.

Actually in my case I had a missing reference for MS PPT libraray 11.0 while
am using Office 2002? (it could be possible because I keep on copying my
personal workbook from home - 2003 to my office - 2002)

Please note, though I was trying to automate PPT using excel (Jon P's code)
in other subs the present sub (all the subs within personal.xls) had nothing
to do with PPT automation.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
in the failing workbook, after it fails, go into tools=References and see
if there is a reference marked as MISSING. If so, you need to clear up
this
reference by removing it or finding it on that machine.

Tom Ogilvy