lyndac

Sorry Everyone I hit the wrong tab I will post on access

"lyndac" wrote:

I complited by access 2003 program/project on my desk top computer. When I
installed the file on my laptop It would not show any of my calcutated fields
from my subforms on my main form. It dosen't make any difference if I have
one or two subforms providing the information. I have several forms set up
the same way and it's the same on all of them. I don't believe its the
program because I can reinstall it on my desk top and it run OK. Both
computers have the same version of access on them. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated......lyndac