Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim F Jim F is offline

Default access macro to excel

There are many ways to pull data into excel from an Access query. The
easiest...non-programming solution...would be:

Open an Excel spreed sheet.
On the toolbar click DATA
Choose Import external Data.
Choose New Database Query.
Choose "MS Access Database".
Select the database that contains your Access Query.
Choose the query you created.

and then continue with the wizard....it should pull the data into
excel...and then when ever you want updated data just simply open the excel
sheet and refesh the data...you should never need to open access again.

"nowfal" wrote:

Hi,
In my office i have created a access macro from a normal query.
which gives a result of a single row . I wanted to get it in my excel
sheet . Or otherwise can i able to create a exce macro to run the
access macro and get my goal. I am really new in this field. waiting
for the expert opinion.
with regards
nowfal

--