Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shawb[_3_] shawb[_3_] is offline

Default Passing Control when workbooks have the same name

Basically I have several workbooks with the same name in differen
directories for consistency reasons in my organization.

Is it possible from within one of these workbooks to close itself, an
open up another workbook (with the same name but in a differen
directory) using a macro.

Or alternatively is it possible to execute a macro in another workboo
from the macros in a workbook? (Ie to temporarily pass control to
third workbook that closes the current workbook and opens the desire
workbook).

Cheer

--
shaw