Anne Troy

Hi, Salesmaster. You should ask your question by itself instead of inside
someone elses. :)
=if(a1<.12,.12-a1,a1)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Salesmaster" wrote in message
Hello,

First time excel user trying to set up a worksheet.I need to get answer to
this question in my worksheet.If (cell a) is < 12% ( cell b) how much more
(cell a) is needed to be at min 12% (cell b)

"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi All,

Can you advise how I can get the overall MODE value for 5 non-adjacent
numerical columns that have been filtered on various criteria. I require

the
MODE value for ONLY the Visible Filtered cells that remain - can this be

made
available without specifying numerous criteria in the Formula?

The Formula below was provided by Domenic to calcuate the MODE value of

single TEXT criterion that is located in several (5) non-adjacent

columns to
show the MODE of ONLY Visible Filtered cells.

=MODE(IF((SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(B1:J10,ROW(B1:J10)-MIN(ROW(B1:J10)),0,1))0)*
(B1:J10="North"),A1:I10))
....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER.

Thanks
Sam