Wally

Thanks I'll try it now :)

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:46:27 -0400, Debra Dalgleish
wrote:

You're welcome!

Try putting Customers in the Row area, Products in the Column Area, and
Amount in the data area, where it should change to Sum of Amount.

Wally wrote:
Thank you, that solved the problem.

do you have time for another question?

how do I sum the information in the table?

my table shows my customers, and the products the've picked up.
but then it list all the amounts they've taken, I just need the total
amount not every invoice?

any ideas

Thanks for the help

wally

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:50:39 -0400, Debra Dalgleish
wrote:

If there are blank cells in the first row of the selected range, you'll
see that error message.

Wally wrote:

When i try to make a pivot table I choose my data range and then I'm
told.

my pivot table field name isn't valid.... :(

What am I doing wrong?

Wally