Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I've stumped College Prof. with this one!! NEED HELP!!

Amanda,

Send me your email, and I will send you a workbook that shows how to do this using worksheet events.

To reply to me directly, take out the spaces and change the dot to . in my email address.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Amanda" wrote in message
Does anyone out there know how to assign an image to a selection from a drop
down box?

What I have created is a spreadsheet that contians 4 drop down boxes
horizontaly. Three of which are simple lists that result in formatted text in
the specified cell, the fourth I am wanting to use a list drop down box, but
instead of the text from the list appearing in the cell, I want an image that
corresponds to the selected list text to appear in the specified cell.

Is this possible? If not, do you have a suggestion of what I might do to
render a similar result?

I have spoken with a few former Professors, self proclaimed Excel Gurus,
co-workers and we have not been able to figure this one out! I am truley
stumped!!! Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!!!

--
Amanda Yazza
Golden Eagle of Arkansas, Inc. - Budweiser