Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jclark419[_3_] jclark419[_3_] is offline

Default Can someone find this error?

Hey everyone, I keep getting an error within my code and can't seem t
solve the problem. If you could all check it out and let me know. Firs
the code:

Code
-------------------

Option Explicit

Public Function styrene() As Double

Dim ExtCount As Integer, IntCount As Integer

ExtCount = 7

While ExtCount <= 15

For IntCount = 17 To 21

Dim additivereactor As Integer
additivereactor = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Input").Cells(IntCount, 4).Value

Dim results As Integer
results = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Calculations").Cells(19, ExtCount).Value

If additivereactor = results Then
styrene = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("calculations").Cells((Int Count - 15), 6).Value + styrene
Else
styrene = styrene + 0
End If

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Calculations").Cells(20, ExtCount).Value = styrene

ExtCount = ExtCount + 1

Wend

End Function

-------------------

additivereactor and results are always integers. The error is this lin
of code:

Code

results = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Calculations").Cells(19, ExtCount).Value

Any help is appreciated.

~Jaso

--
jclark41