Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Programming Cells Programming Cells is offline

Default Entering Data

no problem. i found that i did not have the complete vb authorization
package installed.

This works great. Thanks.

Can I also put in a macro so that if I do not reach the end of the cell I
can manually call a macro that forces me to the next beginning cell?

"TommySzalapski" wrote:

Go to tools - Macro - Security and change the security level from high
to medium. Reopen your file and click Enable when it asks about macros.
If that does not work than you have somehow deleted your code. And I
apologize for the error in my first post. Those numbers should have
been 11, not 10. Thank for the correction jjk.

--
TommySzalapski
TommySzalapski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25561