Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
april april is offline

Default Macro to read filename in cell and open new file

I have a workbook(A) that on a daily basis gets populated with data from
another spreadsheet(Bx). I have got the following formula that looks at the
date on spreadsheet A to determine which file to open (Bx - named 1 to 31
within a folder named by month): =CONCATENATE("C:\My Documents\Control
F1\Steady
State\2005\",LEFT(""&TEXT(A399,"mmmm-dd"),3),"\",RIGHT(""&TEXT(A399,"mmm-dd"),2),".xls")
How can I set the product as a variable that can be read in the
Workbooks.Open ( ) code within a macro??