Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Michael is offline

Default Goto "Start of Sub"

Hi.

I have a button on my excel sheet that call a macro (sub).

Both in the middle and in the end of the sub a userform emerge where the
user can choose if he want to continue or start at the beginning of the sub.

My question is: Is there a command (code) (like Goto??) to go back to the
beginning of the sub?

How should i write a code that check if a txtbox on a userform is empty, and
if it is a msgbox emerge. If the user click OK on the msgbox he will get a
second (or more) chance to write in the txtbox!

Any suggestion?

--
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum