Mandeep Dhami

Default Identify Numbers

Hi,

I have a database in six columns, the sixth coulmn has some alphanumeric data.
I want a conditional formating such that by identifying the specific numbers
in the data of sixth coulmn the whole row should change to a certain colour
so as the user to pay special attention while using that data.

The alphanumeric data is like this:
Contract Number 4606050005 closed on 13/06/05
Project closed on 13/06/05, use 4606050005
4606050005 use unless informed otherwise

I want in whichever row of the 6th column has "4606050005" this number the
whole row should change to a different colour.

Thanks in anticipation....