Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dingasm@worldnet.att.net is offline

Default Macro names in a Module

I've tried this suggestion and it doesn't work. Other than substituting
single quotes for doubles in your suggestion, I've entered it exactly
as shown. When I access the button afterwards, the full directory path
has been added to " 'ThisWorkbook.Name&'!macro1". I've also tried
variations such as " 'ThisWorkbook.Name'!macro1 " as well as
subsituting the worksheet for "Name". Activating the control always
indicates "can't find macro". Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?