Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assign macro to each item of a drop-down list or combo box - how?

To avoid repetition, what replies did you get before, and what was wrong
with them?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"jbp20717" wrote in
message ...

I've posted this a while ago, but I keep getting the same recurring
problem, namely that I can't get it to work...and I'm not 100% sure
that people really knew what I was on about before anyway :)

I desperatly need to have a macro that will launch a specific macro
when an item is selected in the combo box or drop-down list. i.e. I
have a list with item "X" and item "Y" and macros "X" and "Y" which
need to run when the corresponding items are clicked on. I need to
create macro "Z" which I can assign to the combo box/drop-down list
which will allow me to do this.

Please bear in mind I have near to zero knowledge of VBA.

Thank you in advance ;)

--
jbp20717
jbp20717's Profile: