Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rowan[_2_] Rowan[_2_] is offline

Default Automatically Delete WorkBook 2 modules by using Workbook 1 mo

Did you set the reference to the VBA Extensibility library. Tools
References check "Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications Extensibility" in
Excel 97 or "Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications Extensibility 5.3" in
Excel 2000 or later.

"ddiicc" wrote:

Hi Dave,
Yes Norman point me to the website, I try but an error occur on
the VBComponent Definition

Tony

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Did Norman or others point you to Chip Pearson's site:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Chip has lots of sample code and tips there.

ddiicc wrote:

Hi All,
I have still cannot get it right after some advice from Norman and other
experts.

I would like to write a macro and put it in Workbook 1. This macro in
workbook 1
will help mi to delete all the modules in Workbook 2.

Eg.
Workbook 2 modules are 1) "A_SortData", 2) "B_CreateMonthlyYield"

So what can anybody tell me what to write for the macro to place in workbook
1
to delete the 2 modules stated above in workbook 2???

--

Dave Peterson