Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Activating sheets with same name in multiple workbooks

How do I identify the workbooks that I'm using and the specific sheet names?
As you can clearly see, I'm a novice at this. If you could direct me to
something I could read on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Barb Reinhardt

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Dim rng as Range, bk as Workbook
for each bk in Application.Workbooks
bk.Activate
worksheets("ABC").Activate
On error resume Next
set rng = Application.Inputbox("Click Cancel to continue", type:=8)
On error goto 0
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
I have about 20 workbooks and within these workbooks are about 35 sheets

with
identical sheet names. I'd like to review the sheets with the same name
rapidly without having to click through the workbooks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt