Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scriblesvurt scriblesvurt is offline

Default E-mail look up

Background: I have a sheet that people enter their time worked into each
week. There is a column that shows the amount of working time that they
have yet to book. Each week I have to send an e-mail to all the people
on the sheet that have 0 hours left to book.

Please see attached example J

I would like to automate this.

I would like to assign some code to a command button that performs the
following:

Reference’s the column I12 through to I205.

If the cell is greater than 0 it will then copy the e-mail address from
the cell in column H,

I would then be able to paste all the e-mails addresses into an e-mail
to contact all the users. I don’t know if excel has functionality to
open and e-mail and put all the addresses in or not. If not it can just
generate a list that I can paste in.

Any help really appreciated!

Thanks.

--