Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] briancfk@gmail.com is offline

Default Web to Excel, the format run out

What im doing is, I got a html page that got a table
Date Item Price
03-04-2005 XXX 12.50
03-08-2005 XXX 35.50
30-06-2005 XXX 20.50
28-07-2005 XXX 50.00

then I wan to export this to excel when I click my export button
*I wan to remain the style setting(That is why cannot export as .cvs)

Then I create an excel object in my script and open it with the html
text

Yes, the excel come out seem like exactly same as my web page(I mean
the style)
By, when I look carefully, the datatype change as below

03/04/2005 XXX 12.5
03/08/2005 XXX 35.5
30-06-2005 XXX 20.5
28-07-2005 XXX 50

It seem like auto format the cell

What should I do to the keep my data exactly the same as the table in
my web?