niggle

Default Help with Formula for Text Entries

I have a 4 page workbook. There are 3 monthly worksheets and a master
sheet. Each monthly sheet contains a blank table awaiting input of
Name, Surname, DOB. There are 21 rows for this input. Not all of the
rows will be filled. I have to allow for all 21 rows being filled. The
master sheet is updated from the monthly sheets. Obviously a straight
reference will include all inputted info plus blanks. I want to get
rid of the blanks so I created a set of hidden columns to take the
initial info and then ran a formula to remove blanks so the master
sheet only showed the info.
This seems to work but after doing the calculation the cells just
revert back to a duplicate of the list with the blanks included.
Can anyone help point out what I'm doing wrong. I am using named
ranges. I will also want to include a remove duplicates formula
Thanks in advance
Niggle