Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Rudd via OfficeKB.com Frank Rudd via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Delete Sheets in VBA Project

I've just completed a project that kind of developed "scope creep" (everybody
wanted me to add something), and even before I've linked it to other
workbooks, there will be four others, it's already kind of big. I've been
trying to clean up the code, and I see that in the project window of the VB
window it still lists worksheets that are no longer there. The interesting
thing is that the workbook originally contained 75 worksheets, that I've
condensed down to 8, but the project window shows those 8 plus 5 that have
been deleted and two chart sheets. It never had charts to begin with. I've
tried to delete these, there's no code in them, but I don't have that option
in the file menu. Are these adding to the file size? If so, how do I get rid
of them?

Any help is appreciated.