Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeanne Conde Jeanne Conde is offline

Default Office 2003 Chart Web Component

I have inserted a sharepoint Office 2003 Chart web component that is linked
to an Sharepoint SQL database. When I open the web page from the actual web
server werer the SQL database is the web component works. When I access the
same web page from another computer I get an Microsoft Office 2003 Web
Components Error as follows: "Failed to get data. If available, errors
returned from the provider are listed below."

Threre is no additional info and I do not see any errors in the event logs
on the server to give me more information.

Can anyone assit with what the issue is?
--
Jeanne Conde, MCP