Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
STEVE BELL STEVE BELL is offline

Default specialeffect to command button

There are a number of things you can do with color, font, size, visible,
position, caption
by using code to change the properties.

Just let us know what you are wanting to do...
We can't give you much help until we know what direction to take...

P.S.
And don't worry about being a Novice. We've all been there and
respect that. This group is a great place to be to get more advanced...

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"ilyaskazi" wrote
in message ...

hey guys,

My objects are on userform. I want to apply special effect to command
button same as we are able to apply other combo box and radio button
from properties.

is it possible in another form?

And yes in between you two i am just novice.

regards,
ilyaskazi

--
ilyaskazi