Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Printing rows in 1 block

Using VBA code:

Just display pagebreaks. Then if an automatic pagebreak occurs in your grid
(loop through the cells an check), you would place a manual pagebreak above
it. If one does not, you would not.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sam Vanderstraeten" wrote in message

I have an Excel-file with much worksheets (+/- 200). Every worksheet
contains some or much datarows (sometimes 2 rows, sometimes 5 pages of
rows).
At the bottom of every worksheet (not every page), I want to print a grid

of
about 7 to 10 rows with some data in.
The porblem I have now is...
1. When I print a worksheet of 2 rows data + grid, everything fits on one
page = OK
2. When I print a page of f.e. 20 rows data + grid, the data and the first

3
lines of my grid are on page 1, the other 5 lines of the grid are printed

on
a new page = NOK
The grid must be printed in 1 block. So, in example 2, I need a page with
the datarows and a new page with the grid.

I tried to insert a pagebreak BEFORE the grid, but in that case, in

example
1 (where everything fits on one page), I also get 2 pages...

Any solutions to keep that grid printed in 1 block? I can work with VBA...

Thanks in advance!

Sam