Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default How to make Dropdown box Jumpup

Perhaps you could use the DropButtonClick event procedure to change the
position (i.e., the .Top) of the combobox - this would have the effect of
making it "jump up."
Basic code (set TopHigh and TopLow according to your needs):
Private Sub ComboBox1_DropButtonClick()
Static CBJump As Boolean

CBJump = Not (CBJump)
If CBJump Then ComboBox1.Top = TopHigh Else ComboBox1.Top = TopLow

- K Dales

"ExcelMonkey" wrote:

I have a dropdox box at the bottom of a very large userform that takes up my
whole screen. When I engage the drop down box, the menu disappears below my
screen. Is there a property I can change in the properties window which will
give me the option of have the menue jump up insteda of drop down. I want to
be able to see the options.

Thanks