Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moi moi is offline

Default A Challenge (Linking word and Excel)

What if you add a RichTextBox to the form instead of a normal TextBox?
The thing below seems to work quite okay...

Private Sub GetWordDoc()
Dim wDoc As Object
Dim wFileName As Variant
wFileName = Application.GetOpenFilename("MS Word Documents
(*.doc),*.doc", , "Pick a Word Doc")
Set wDoc = GetObject(wFileName)
RichTextBox1.OLEObjects.Add , , wFileName
End Sub

"Mr M Walker" schreef in bericht

I think this question is going to need a VBA Wizard

Is it possible to link for MS Excel to Word ?

if so I am trying to open a MS Word doc whilst in a userform in Excel

The document I want to open is held in a text box within the userform

How could this be done ?
Regards

Marcus
MArcus