Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Change the FOR loop top

The best approach is to loop from the bottom to the top.

For xR = LastRow to 1 step -1

' your code

Next xR

To determine the Last Row use.....

Dim LastRow as Long
LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlup).Row

This will determine the last row in Column A, change his as required. You
can also use the column Number eg

LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,1).End(xlup).Row

--
Cheers
Nigel

"DavidE" wrote in message
I have a For loop that delets some rows from a sheet .
The start value for the loop is 1 and the end value is the record count
which is the number of rows in the sheet. When I delete a row I have less
rows in the sheet so I decreese the record count by one and I want that

the
loop will loop just as the new value of the record count not its first

value.
For i=1 to recordCount
objWS.rows(i).Delete
recordCount=recordCount-1