Max

"Harlan Grove" wrote:
Don't pester OPs. ..

Hardly the case. It's been 3 long days since John called back saying he
still had some problems, Dad. And I was getting kind of anxious receiving
no closure to the exchanges we had had.

.. If you solution works, the absence of responses from
other regular respondents pointing out the flaws in your proposed
solution should serve as proof it worked.

Thanks. But I wouldn't want to misconstrue "silence" nor to implicitly
burden other regular, more experienced respondents with having to check
there.
--
Rgds
Max