Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
STEVE BELL STEVE BELL is offline

Default Hiding A Row

You might try using the change event instead of the selection change event.

Of course some drop downs have their own events and the one to look for
would most likely be the exit event (or the change event but this one
activates each
time a single character is typed into the drop down)

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"Dan G." wrote in message

I understand the code, and either would suffice. The problem I have is
having it execute upon a change in the drop-down.

Currently values re-calculate on the sheet in a series of INDEX
formulas. If you activate another cell on the sheet it works fine. If
you only change the drop down box, and don't select another cell, the
code does not execute.

What do you recommend?