Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default who can make excel appl. useful for Euro zone

Hi,
What exactly are the decimal problems? For example, currency
shouldn't be a problem for euro zone as pounds/pence, dollars/cents,
euro/cents all have the same "base" i.e 100 minor units per major.

"Dirk" wrote:

I bought an excel appl. which is only useful in UK or USA.
It doesn't work properly with an other country setting (decimal problems).
The sellers didn't tell me this in advance.
Who can make such an appl. useful for Euro-zone?

Dirk