PA

Default Workday Function Question

I am creating a schedule to specify start and finish date of various tasks.
Some of the durtions of these tasks can be many months.
How can I have the function operate with more than one holiday.
For example, a task should start on 8/1/05 and end on 1/12/06. These dates
calulated by not counting Sat, Sun, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and
New Years. How do I get the four holidays into the workday calculation.
Assume start is in C10, Duration is in D10,Workday is in E10 and the
holidays are in B25, B26, B27 and B28.
I tried =workday(C10,D10,(B25,B26,B27,B28))

PLease Help
Paul