Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
timmulla timmulla is offline

Default disabling a message box

Thanks all for your help!

Here's a copy of my code: The code is opening another file and running a
macro and then saving it as a text file.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

ChDir "H:\QuickBooks\Finance\MIP\MONTHLY GL UPLOAD FILES"
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"H:\QuickBooks\Finance\MIP\MONTHLY GL UPLOAD FILES\Consolidated
Programs import MONTHLY GL UPLOAD.xls"
Application.Run "'Consolidated Programs import MONTHLY GL
UPLOAD.xls'!Macro2"
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"H:\QuickBooks\Finance\MIP\MONTHLY GL UPLOAD FILES\Consolidated
Programs import MONTHLY GL UPLOAD.txt" _
, FileFormat:=xlText, CreateBackup:=False

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWindow.Close
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

UserForm1.Show False

With UserForm1.cmbprgimpt
.AddItem "54000"
.AddItem "54001"
.AddItem "54002"
.AddItem "54010"
.AddItem "54020"
.AddItem "54040"
.AddItem "Consolidated Programs import"

End With

End Sub

Any help would be appreciated.

timmulla

"bhofsetz" wrote:

Tim,
Application.DisplayAlerts should take care of getting rid of both
of your unwanted message boxes. If you post your code and indicate
where the two message boxes are popping up then we may be able to
decipher the problem.

--
bhofsetz
bhofsetz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18807