Biff

Hi!

This option is well hidden!

Goto FileSave As

In the dialog that opens.....way over on the right side near the top you'll
see a little tiny word: Tools. Click that, then select General Options from
the list.

Biff

"MS" wrote in message
As is the case with much of this limited CD that was installed, some
important features are missing. I want to password protect any given
workbook. When I went to help (since the ToolsProtection didn't work) it
told me to go to ToolsOptionsGeneral, and click on the box that said to
password protect the workbook. As usual, this version has nothing of the
sort
on the General tab under Options. Now what?