Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TAB properties in a UserForm - Requesting Help from Excel VBA Guru

My simple test doesn't show that problem. Post the code.

--

HTH

RP

"DNAHAWKS" wrote in message

Hello All,

I'm having a difficult time with a rather simple bug (or so I hope).

Using
VBA, I've created a UserForm. Once Data is entered, it is submitted and

then
inserted into an Excel Worksheet. This is done with the usual code, for
example:

Cells(x, y).Value = Me.TextBox1.Value
And to empty it

Me.TextBox1.Value = Empty

It works fine, except for the following situation. When I open the
worksheet and open the form, the first time I submit information

everything
works fine. However, after I submit it once, the next time I go to enter
more information in the UserForm (without closing it and reopening, just
after it has been cleared from the first entry), I can no longer tab from
field to field. Instead, it just tabs 5 spaces in the field. Remember,

the
first time the UserForm is opened it works fine. Any ideas?

Again, if I close the UserForm and open it again, it works fine. But if I
just submit the information, clear the fields, and go from there, the tab
doesn't work. Please help me before I go completely insane!!!

Thank you very much!!!

DNAHAWKS